• Great prime I-215 freeway frontage. North I-10.
• Freeway showroom buildings with 150,000+ cars per day.
• Located in the San Bernardino Valley Enterprise Zone.
• Four (4) single story concrete w/ rear roll up doors buildings.
• Total 12 units range from approx. 3,500 sf to 26,480 sf.
• Building 93,891 SF on 5.13 Acres Lot. Built 1986. Class B. Concrete tilt up.
• Retail-Wholesale-Warehouse usages. Front and Rear Doors Access.
• Fully 24/7 security cameras monitor systems.
• Long term FedEx and Frazee Paint Tenants. Few Blocks from Target.
• 3 Miles. Population: 94,643. Average Household Income: $50,063.
Total population of , which has changed by % since 1990.
The median age of the population is , while the median
age of dwellings is .
Out of households, are families.