2101 North Lindo, Chico, CA 95973

$130,000 Approx. USD 0 beds, 0 baths
1,256 sqft

Agent Remarks

This business is a long standing shoe repair and boot sale located in the North corridor of Chico. It remains in the same building. 85% of the business is retail sales of men's work, ranch, firefighting and hunting boots. Owner has an excellent client base. A new owner could come in and start where he just left off. The other 15% is repair of shoes, purses and boots.

Listing Details

Property type: (Commercial)
Status: Pending
MLS# CH16049510
List price is $130,000 Reduced by $55,000 on 5/31/2016
Beds: 0
Baths: 0
1,256 sqft
County: Butte

Last Updated: 9/28/2016

 Find more Chico homes and real estate

 Find more homes in 95973 zip code

Lat/Long: 39.741344, -121.882896.
Find nearby listings

Broker: Courtesy of Linda Almlie Real Estate
Listing Agent: Linda

Area Map

Nearby Schools

Area Overview

Total population of , which has changed by % since 1990.
The median age of the population is , while the median age of dwellings is .
Out of households, are families.

Community Characteristics:

Occupancy Type

White/Blue Collar Jobs

Population by Gender

Hispanic/Non-Hispanic Population

Compared to National:

Similar Listings