• GORGEOUS CITY LIGHTS AND MOUNTAIN VIEW!! Hill in Bradbury, High Mesa Area of Duarte!
• Over 1 Acre lot with around 17,000 SF buildable foot print after the deduction of setbacks. It is more than enough to accommodate a huge house. Golden Opportunity to build your dream home. You can build an over 4,000 SF custom home. 111 feet of great frontage on High Mesa Dr./Rim Rd.
• The parcel has a Bradbury address ,within the limit of city of Duarte.
• Hard to find: There are limited supplies of big lots with view in San Gabriel Valley.
• APN No. 8527-015-016. The property is located in North of 2422 Rim Rd and South of 2379 High Mesa Dr. (2389 High Mesa Dr. is not the actual site address; only created to input in the MLS system.).
***Supplements 3 files:
1) Location maps, APN map and blow up, topographic survey of the lot, total 4 pictures
2) Zoning map from the city web site. The lot is located in R1-D zone (bright green)
3) Zoning regulation related to residential (covers R1-D zone)
Total population of , which has changed by % since 1990.
The median age of the population is , while the median
age of dwellings is .
Out of households, are families.