Highland is among the fastest growing cities in the Inland Empire with approximately 3,797 new homes scheduled to break ground so the opportunities are endless.
• Population - 53,733
• Average Household Income in Highland's prime retail location: $96,343
• Transportation access to Interstates 215, 210, 15, and 10; Highways 30, 60, 91 and 330
• Adjacent to San Bernardino Int'l Airport
• 40 minutes to Ontario Int'l Airport and 60 minutes to LAX
• Proximity to Alameda Corridor and other railroad lines
• Gross area of commercial and office projects being reviewed by the city: 1,526,000 square feet
Ideal for Business Professionals, Office Space, Healthcare Services and Retail!; BUILD to SUIT!!!!!!!!! Combine-able Units sitting on 21,370 sf lot with approximately 5100 sf gross lease-able space.
21 parking spaces. Future Growth with new Housing Developments in Surrounding area (see flyer). Over 500 new Units; Near 210 Fwy. Located on Corner of Greenspot Rd. and Church St. across from The Village- Community Shopping Center, anchored by Stater Bros. Easy Access from Church St. with Stoplight 4- Corner Visibility, Signage, and Parking.
Total population of , which has changed by % since 1990.
The median age of the population is , while the median
age of dwellings is .
Out of households, are families.