THIS IS A 2 LEVEL BUILDING WITH 20 OFFICES AND 17 PARKING SPACES, CITY L.A. WILL APPROVED TO BE CONVERTED SOME OFFICES FOR LIVING APTS. 70% OFFICES ARE LEASE THE OTHER 30% CAN BE REMODELED BY INSTALLING SHOWER AND KITCHEN, 4 UNITS CAN BE CONVERTED WITH 2 BEDR0OM AND THE OTHERS ONE BEDROOM.
BUYER TO COOPERATE WITH OWNER WITH 1031 EXCHANGE.
Total population of , which has changed by % since 1990.
The median age of the population is , while the median
age of dwellings is .
Out of households, are families.