Homebuyers and Sellers:
If you are looking for a real estate professional who is well-trained, well-positioned and well-connected to make your next transaction a smooth and successful experience, please contact me anytime. I will gladly match you with one of my 100 experts in the Central San Diego or Mission Hills offices.
Whether you are new to real estate or have been a licensed agent for years and now realize that to reach "the next level" you need to affiliate with a market leader and world-respected company, call me today for an appointment. Regardless if you decide to join our dynamic team, I promise you will walk away with some new and innovative ideals for your own business.
I grew up in Hawaii and came to the mainland to earn a bachelor's degree in marketing and public relations at California State University, Fullerton. I decided to stay and originally went into the life-sciences industry, but knew early on that I wanted a career in real estate. I received my California real estate license in 1996, started working at a brokerage in 2004 and have never looked back.
I now manage two offices filled with the most collaborative agents I've ever had the privilege of working with: the Central San Diego and Mission Hills branches of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties. We have new agents as well as veterans, and we provide them with the highest level of technology and tools to achieve positive results for themselves and their clients. They support, train and even coach each other to success. As an example, one of our senior agents became an expert in using social media and decided to teach it to other agents for free. This gesture says a lot about our nurturing and supportive culture.
Like all of my agents, I love helping people find their ideal home. It's is our passion, and we are focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients.
Thank you for considering my agents and offices. We look forward to working with you, whatever your real estate needs may be.
Career Awards, Affiliations and Volunteer Connections:
• Former team member of top 3% of all Prudential agents in the USA (out of more than 50,000): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
• 2008 Leading Edge Award
• 2009 - Presidents' Award
• 2009 TOP 100 Prudential Agent Award (No. 87 sales volume, No. 52 number of homes
• Selected for San Diego County Prudential Short Sale Training Certification, assisting with agent-to-agent training. Helped train more than 800 area agents.
• Realtor Member, National Association of Realtors®
• Member, San Diego Association of Realtors
• Member, Orange County Association of Realtors
• Member, Southern Regional Association of Realtors
• Member, North San Diego County Association of Realtors
Volunteer and Charity:
• Assisted with Community Outreach Project- Habitat for Humanity Carlsbad
• Past Board Member - United Way/CHAD San Diego Chapter
• Past Board Member - The American Liver Foundation