ANDREW J. MOLNAR
Real Estate Broker Associate/ Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
6027 Paseo Delicias, Suite E.
Rancho Santa Fe, Ca. 92067
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in California since 1986.
Three decades of experience in the California real estate market
- Member of the California Associations of Realtors and the National Associations of Realtors since 1986.
- Council member NSDCAR 2003.
- Director of District 1: Rancho Santa Fe., Del Mar & Carmel Valley - 2004, 2005
- Recruited by Re/Max to perform several high level tasks such as franchise training, business analysis and hands on management.
- Franchise owner and operator of Re/Max Integrity Inc.1988.
Built a team of 30 top producing, licensed real estate agents.
Gross sales were over $100,000,000. It was acquired in 1994.
- Two years position with Prudential Real Estate of California.
- Founder and CEO of NET REALTY - DEL MAR since 1998.
Past career qualifications and experience:
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering. University of Technology Budapest, 1972
- Certified Reliability Engineer, member of the American Society for Quality. 1981
- Member of N.M.A., Director of Professional Development. 1984-1986
- Member of Rotary International,,President 1992-1993, 1993-1994.
- San Diego Rotary District 5340 Membership Chair of Rotary International San Diego District 2003-2004, 2004-2005.
- Held high level management positions with the Ford Motor Company 1976-1984
General Dynamics Space System, Manager for Quality and Productivity Improvement, New Technology Transfer 1984-1988.