Phone888.995.7575

Photo of Bobby Daryaie

Bobby Daryaie

REALTOR® - Sales Associate

619-218-8092 m
619-595-7020 o
CalBRE: 01992132
NMLSR ID: 196566466
bobbydaryaie@bhhscal.com
Languages: Persian, Spanish, Farsi

San Diego Downtown Gaslamp Office 516 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
619-595-7020
Contact Bobby Daryaie Your message will be sent to Bobby Daryaie.
After two decades of serving clients within the restaurant industry, I am proud and honored to announce my affiliation with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties. As you all know, the Berkshire Hathaway name stands for integrity, strength and, above all, quality in the real estate market.

I am confident the role of a REALTOR will comfortably play into my expansive background in Sales and Customer Service, as well as construction, remodeling, color and lighting coordination, and interior and exterior design. I love seeing people's expression of awe when they find their dream home, and I enjoy the satisfaction of assisting sellers in a time of need.

In my opinion, the purchase of a home is the second most important decision of a lifetime that all of us have to make. Warren Buffet, once stated, "A home is one of the most important assets that most people will ever buy. Homes are also where memories are made. You will want to work with someone you like and trust."

As always, all that I ask of you is to give me 1% of your trust and I shall earn the remaining 99%.

Should you have any questions or if a friend or colleague might be interested in buying, selling or investing in property, please feel free to call or email me: (619) 218-8092 | bobbydaryaie@gmail.com
No results found. Try changing your search criteria.