Brandi Brotherton is affiliated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties serving Southwest Orange County. The symbol of excellence, Berkshire Hathaway is a Warren Buffet company and highly respected in the Real Estate community. Proven expertise in Single Family Residences, Income Property, Relocation, 1031 Exchanges, Trust Sales, Graphic Design, Photography, Property Management and Home Staging. Prior to her successful Real Estate business, Brandi had a long time career as a senior level Merchandising Manager with the world's largest entertainment company. Her past experience with pricing, negotiations and market trends is a huge asset in helping you achieve your goal with real estate. She has extensive knowledge of online marketing, social media and technology that will help market and sell your property. This creative background, her positive attitude mixed with a solid foundation in real estate is sure to provide you with the top level of service. Her passion for serving others is evident in the many organizations she is a member or supporter of:
- National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Orange County Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Kidney Foundation and Kidney Donor Support Advocate for Cedars Sinai Transplant Program.
- Board Member Los Niño's Guild, Children's Hospital Orange County. Membership Chair, Website, Social Media marketing.
- Board Member and Cottey College Chair for P.E.O. Chapter OR, a Philanthropic Educational Organization providing scholarships to young women.
- Fundraising Chair for The Aloha Foundation supporting Marblehead Elementary School.
- Community Supporter: Ocean Institute of Dana Point, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Orange County, Shorecliffs Middle School PTA, San Clemente High School Triton PTA, Orange County Sheriff's Department
She is ready to assist you with all of your real estate needs - contact her today! firstname.lastname@example.org