In a perfect world, this page would not be about me; -- it would be about you because, for many years, I have measured my success through the successes that I have helped other people create through clear and regular communication, hard work, win-win negotiating skills, and collaboration.
I first developed those approaches during my prior experiences as a consultant, educator, real estate owner, and property manager and now I offer them to you as an important part of my strategy for you for a successful sales transaction.
But this client-centric approach to selling a home is not enough. As a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services (BHHS) organization, I will provide you with clear, understandable information about today's markets combined with the marketing resources that only Berkshire Hathaway can provide. The combination of the personal services I provide along with the great strength of the BHHS team behind us gives you the winning scenario for selling your home.
Now, if you really want to know about me, here are the basics.
- I bought my first home (a fixer) when I was 22 and converted it unto income property when I was 29. Real estate is now a key component in our financial portfolio and it continues to include income property
- Certificate in real estate from Glendale College (2015)
- Master's in Education from Pepperdine University (2005)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the UoP (2004)
- I've been married for more than 22 years to the kindest, most loving woman in the world
- I love photography and play guitar and bass
- I have decades of experience in real estate ownership and income property management in the San Fernando Valley and Topanga areas and offer that knowledge to you.