Dolly Niemann is consistently honored by her company and her peers for her top production in the real estate profession. She has built a reputation as a leading Westside Los Angeles real estate professional with over two decades of client satisfaction and referrals, superior home sale success, creative marketing programs, keen negotiation skills and unparalleled service. She has been involved in the sale of some of the most distinctive homes in Southern California.
· Her clientele include major corporate, professional and entertainment industry clients, as well as consulates and banking institutions
· She is consistently commended by her clients for her exceptional commitment, superior professional knowledge and expertise, strong ethics, good judgment, enthusiasm, and warm personal style
· Dolly has served on the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles Board of Realtors
· Member of the Ethics Committee for the Real Estate Board of Los Angeles
· Dolly has served in management capacity for her company over the last 10 years, creating an acclaimed training program for both new and more seasoned agents in Southern California Real Estate
Originally from Michigan and a graduate of the University of Michigan , Dolly has lived with her family in the Pacific Palisades since 1971. Dedicated to her community as well as her profession, she is a member of the Pacific Palisades Chamber of Commerce, is an active member and past board member of the Marquez Knolls Neighborhood Association, and has been a volunteer for the Pediatric AIDS Foundation. She is also an associate member of the Westside Guild for Children's Hospital and is an active member of the Irene Dunne Guild of St. John's Hospital and the Women's Investment Network of Los Angeles.