Heather is Southern California native who's formative years were spent exploring the Santa Monica Mountains on horseback.
Her intense interest in equestrian property and love of Mid-Century architectural homes made her the go-to source for real estate information among her friends. After a decade of running a successful commercial advertising & branding company, her interest in real estate could no longer be denied. It was only natural that she obtain her license and begin representing these friends herself.
The transition was a natural one. With her background in business, managing demanding entertainment clients, and expertise in design and marketing she is able to strike a perfect business savvy balance of offerings for her clients. Whether it's her meticulous transaction management, her tested negotiation skills, honesty or integrity, Heather has created a recipe for success that have served her clients well. Some more about me
Heather currently resides in Burbank, boards her Connemara Pony in Shadow Hills and represents both equestrian and non-equestrian clients in areas from the Northeast San Fernando Valley, North East LA, to Simi Valley's Bridle Path, LA's beach cities and where ever else her clients take her.
- Can't live without: my two Doberman rescues
- Current Rides: A classic 1972 BMW, my 1961 VNB model Vespa, and an Irish Conemarra Pony named Fluvanna Doune
- Current obsession: Old Cars and WRC auto racing
- Favorite Non-Profits: Dobies & Little Paws Dog Rescue in Ojai, Peacock Hill Equestrian Rescue & Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' The Charitable Foundation which gets a percentage of every one of my transactions.
- If I weren't a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Beekeeper and Organic Farmer. What can I say, I like living on the edge and danger doesnt bother me!
- My dream home: Is there a barn in the yard? I'll take it. Is it Mid-Century Modern too? I'll take two!
- Favorite equestrian event: I've tried it all from Western Pleasure, reigning, competitive trail riding to eventing. I love it all. I get just as much out of a trail ride as I do from getting that one absolutely perfect, balanced canter departure. My joy comes from the partnership I foster with my horses and being a part of such and amazing and diverse community of enthusiasts.