Education, Experience and Specialties
• Specializes in Residential Properties
• Chairman's Circle Award Winner for Production | Top 2% Nationwide
• Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• University of California, San Diego, BS
• International Academy of Merchandising & Design, BA Memberships and Affiliations
• BHHS California Properties | The Charitable Foundation
• National Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• San Diego Association of Realtors
• American Red Cross-San Diego/Imperial County Chapter
Karla Stuart is co-founder of one of the top producing luxury real estate teams in San Diego County, ranking in the top 2% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents nationwide. Her Private Client Services strategy serves as the foundation for all of her activities as a real estate professional.
Karla specializes in working with both buyers and sellers of residential properties, with a particular strength in improving the livability value of a home. She uses her distinctive sensitivity for light, color, and space to add value to sellers preparing their home for market. For buyers, she uses these same skills to help create the most comfortable living environment in their next home.
Originally from Chicago, Karla moved to San Diego and earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology/Ecology, Behavior & Evolution from the University of California, San Diego and has spent over 25 years living and working in San Diego. Prior to her real estate career, Karla worked as an environmental analyst and project manager with RECON Environmental, Inc., where she prepared Environmental Impact Reports for large and small scale development plans throughout San Diego. She has direct experience in working on high profile land use planning projects.
Karla is an active volunteer at the American Red Cross, San Diego/Imperial Valley Chapter, where she is a trained member in disaster response for the National Disaster Services Human Resources Team. When she's not working in real estate, Karla can be found playing golf, hiking with her four legged friend Hogan, biking along the boardwalk, or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.