Mark has represented Sellers and Buyers of the following commercial transactions:
- 420 Unit Apartment Complex Murrieta, California. Represented Seller & Buyer- Jerry Herbst, Herbst & Co. and Pacific Property Company $37,500,000. Resold one year later for $48,000,000
- St. John Knits Building Irvine, California. NNN Leased office. Represented Seller & Buyer -Robert Gray, St. John Knits and John Saunders, Saunders Company $11,950,000
- St. John Knits Building Alhambra, California. NNN Leased. Represented Seller & Buyer- Robert Gray, St. John Knits and Capital LLC $3,200,000
- Office Building Arizona. Represented Seller/ Buyer- Arizona LLC and Robert Gray $7,500,000
Partial Client List: Office and Industrial
- Selling commercial real estate since 1984.
- Marketing and selling multi-million dollar investment properties in California, Nevada, and Arizona.
- Personal contact and integrity help him achieve a successful close with each unique transaction.
- Mark's experience encompasses all aspects of real estate including apartments, retail, office, industrial properties, and land. He has completed multiple 1031 exchanges to maximize his clients' real estate portfolios.
- Mark and his team are able to analyze, negotiate, and close deals in those difficult areas where owners and companies strive for one accurate source.
- Irvine Company, MetLife, St. John Knit, Saunders Company Apartments
- Pacific Property Company, BRE Properties, United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR), Herbst Company, Collins Brothers Land
- Trammel Crow, Knowlton Corporation Bank REO/Investments
- Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, EMC, Washington Mutual, Ocwen Bank Servicing the following Southern California counties: Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino.