Experience and Specialties
• 20 Years Experience in Real Estate Management, Development & Sales
• Managed Multi-Million Dollar Condo and Luxury Home Renovations
• Specializes in Residential and Residential Income Property
• Chairman's Circle Award Winner for Production | Top 2% Nationwide
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
• Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
Past and Present Memberships and Affiliations
• Chairman, BHHS California Properties ~ The Charitable Foundation
• Estate Planning Council of San Diego
• San Diego Foundation ~ Professional Advisors Council
• National Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• San Diego Association of Realtors
• Golfweek Magazine Top 100 Course Rater
• Certified Wine Professional ~ The Culinary Institute of America
Mark Stuart is co-founder of one of the top producing luxury real estate teams in San Diego County, ranking in the top 2% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents nationwide. His "Private Client Services" strategy serves as the foundation for all of his activities as a real estate professional
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Mark moved to San Diego in 1992. He began his real estate career a few years later after purchasing his first residential rental property in Pacific Beach. Subsequently, he located, financed, and managed a number of residential development projects in La Jolla, Mission Beach, and areas throughout San Diego County. Additionally, he founded, organized, and managed the new Home Owners Associations coupled with these projects. His largest endeavor was an award winning condominium conversion in North Park, as featured on HGTV's "House Hunters".
"While managing real estate investment partnerships, I was always looking at the bottom line when it came time to bring our properties to market," said Stuart. "There are very specific systems which bring the highest likelihood of attracting the best price and terms for a listed property. We designed our entire Private Client Services blueprint from the ground up to focus on efficient marketing, superior communication, and accountable results which vastly exceed market averages."
Mark's unparalleled work ethic, passion for excellence, and negotiation skills result in confidence from his clients whether they be buyers, sellers, developers, or investors. "Private Client Services is not a division of our company," he added. "It is a proprietary strategy we developed over time that absolutely makes money for our clients."
When he's not working in real estate, Mark can be found playing golf, spending time raising his Canine Companion for Independence dog Keegan, cooking, or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.