Michael was born and raised in Laguna Beach California. He received a BS from the University of Oregon and after graduating began a career analyzing Real Estate Damages. He has worked on a wide variety of cases totaling over $1 billion in claims. His cases have involved: construction defect, title defect, eminent domain, environmental contamination, crime stigma, airport noise pollution and geotechnical issues. These cases have brought him across the country to some of the most prolific disasters in recent history such as Sandyhook Elementary and the Flight 93 crash site.
Michael's goal is to help his clients build wealth and create a prosperous future. He has a knack for solving problems and gives clients his utmost attention. He is extremely well versed in the luxury market of Southern California, and he takes pride in his ability to negotiate win-win transactions for buyers and sellers alike.
Community Involvement is very important to Michael he donates his time helping at events put on by the PADRE Foundation. He has always been involved within the Laguna Beach community and served as senior class president of Laguna Beach High School. A percentage of his earnings goes to Berkshire Hathaway's Charitable Foundation.
Through his involvement within his community and career he has built relationships with top professionals across the country and over seas. He helps his clients buy and sell homes along the Southern California Coast. His Berkshire Hathaway Realty office is located right across the street from the world-renowned Montage Resort & Spa.
Michael works directly with the Montage, St Regis and Pelican Hill resorts. Please contact him with inquieries.
Current Pocket Listings:
- Vacant lot in private gate guarded community.
- South Laguna Beach monthly or vaction lease. Beach front 2 bedroom resort-condominium.
- Niguel Shores for sale. Spectacular views and deck facing towards Catalina Island. Sharp clean house with stone flooring throughout.
- Heart of Laguna Beach Village, for sale. Completely redone, turnkey. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with garage. Large front deck with ocean view. Gourmet kitchen, BBQ area in backyard. Roof top deck with ocean view.
- Corona del Mar, for sale. Gate guearded community, fixer, 2 bed 2 bath.
- Coming soon: The Strand, Dana Point. Ocean Front. 10,279 estimated sqft. New construction, gate guarded community. Gourmet kitchen, elevator, 5 bedrooms, theatre, 5 car garage, great room living room, pool. Home can be purchased for a reduced priced unfinished, giving you the opportunity to put on all your own final touches.