Expertise | Integrity | Relationships
California real estate sales agent with advanced expertise, high integrity, and extensive relationships, Nicola upholds the highest ethical and professional standards in real estate leasing and sales.
Delivering an advantage with in-depth market knowledge, proven business and negotiation skills, and client-centric responsiveness, Nicola maintains utmost confidentiality and integrity. Adding value to clients' position, she is experienced working with integrated design, construction, legal and financial teams.
Nicola has over 15 years of professional expertise, including Fortune 500 strategic business development and negotiating experience in energy, construction and real estate. She graduated with honors earning an MBA in Marketing and Graduate Certificates in Marketing Analytics, and Real Estate Development and Finance.
In 2003 she was awarded first prize for a $32 Million graduate real estate development project by a prominent panel of judges which included the city's economic development director, corporate real estate executives and the chairman of the board of a $10 Billion REIT.
An Interior Designer, International Interior Design Association (IIDA) and American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) former affiliate and chapter executive, she studied in Italy, France, Spain and Argentina earning a second bachelor's degree in French and Italian.
On the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), Residential illuminance Committee, she aided authorship of the 9th Edition IESNA Handbook for residential illuminance standards. Her engagement with world renowned lighting designers featured in international design magazines immersed her in the science and art of lighting, energy, and residential home automation, or smart home innovation.
Driven to achieve the highest client satisfaction, her work ethic was ingrained at an early age from entrepreneurial parents. In her father's private law practice she served as paralegal on financial and legal aspects of prestigious estates. She also worked for her mother, a New York City native who owned the high end interior design firm, R. Dolan Interiors.
Sharing her ethos, one sibling is a United States Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel at Camp Pendleton, and the other a global media CEO with a clientele of celebrities.
A San Diego North County resident, she enjoys music and studies classical guitar. Her 20 years of volunteerism includes serving music, healthcare, faith and non-profit organizations.
- MBA International Marketing, Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society
- Graduate Certificates: Marketing Analytics, Real Estate Development and Finance
- Graduate Real Estate Award by Chairman of Board of a $10 Billion REIT
- Sector Experience: Energy, Construction, Interior Design, Real Estate
- 15 Years Fortune 500 Business, Marketing, Negotiating Experience
- 10 Years National and State Code of Conduct, Ethics, Compliance
- BA Interior Design, Staging, Set Design for Major Film
- BA Foreign Languages, Abroad, French, Italian
- Experienced Multi-Million Dollar Negotiator
- REALTOR®, Member CAR, NAR, NSDCAR
- California Real Estate License 02002988