Ashley Anderson and Paul Hurst have been friends since high school (mid-1970s). Their mutual trust and respect for each other is the basis of a great partnership, and they really love what they do!
Paul has been a successful real estate agent since 1982, and a broker since 1986. In 2011, he started working with Ashley, after she retired from her Public Relations business of over 20 years. The magic and energy was instantaneous, as these two friends brought complementing skills and dynamics, along with and old-school work ethic, effective creativity, and a technological edge, to their team. The results speak for themselves. Consistently ranking in the Top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway Agents Nationwide, Ashley and Paul are respected members of the real estate community, locally and regionally.
- Ran her own successful public relations firm for 20 years.
- Licensed California Realtor since.
- Expert in marketing and strategy.
- UCSB Graduate.
- California Real Estate Broker since 1985; licensed California Realtor since 1981.
- Berkshire Hathaway Mentor.
- Member of the Technology Committee for the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors (2011-2015).
- Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
- ICREA Certified Transnational Referral Network.
- Santa Barbara native.
ABOUT ASHLEY & PAUL
- Consistently in the Top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway Agents nationwide.
- Consistent Chairman's Circle Platinum and Gold Award Recognition.
- Consistent ranking in the Top 5-10% of the Santa Barbara MLS.
- Berkshire Hathaway Luxury Division.
- Over 55 years of combined real estate, public relations and marketing expertise.
- Certified Relocation Agents for Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Real Estate Affiliates.
- Members of Santa Barbara Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association Realtors. Paul is also a member of the Ventura Association of Realtors, with access to Multiple Listing Services statewide.
- Full-time, all-in, totally accountable real estate professionals.