Rhoda Johnson works hard for her clients. In fact, she treats them like family. She provides the perfect combination of personal touch and professionalism.
One previous client wrote that Rhoda is "both a knowledgeable professional and a kind-hearted guidance counselor."
Another client wrote, "I actually miss seeing her, as she spent months trying and succeeding in finding us the perfect investment property."
Rhoda works tirelessly to achieve the desired results for her clients and is recognized for her vast knowledge of all sides of a real estate transaction. She has been an escrow assistant, mortgage loan servicer, and an assistant to veteran real estate agents.
- 2017 Board Member of the Santa Ynez Valley Association of Realtors
- 2017 Chair of the Education Committee at the Santa Ynez Valley Association of Realtors
- 2016 Member of the Education Committee at the Santa Ynez Valley Association of Realtors
- Member of the Santa Ynez Valley Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Notary Public
Rhoda Johnson is a real estate agent at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California in Los Olivos, California. First licensed in 1989, she joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in September 2015. Rhoda specializes in the Santa Ynez Valley (Buellton, Solvang, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Ballard) and Los Alamos.