Listen and understand your need. 1. Propose action plan to customize the road to success; 2. Provide valuable information/facts to clarify the chatter; 3. Execute the action plan to deliver results. As a full-time Broker Associate over 15 years, I bring in the confidence and valuable experience to take you every step of the way.
I believe a realtor should give an honest opinion to their prospects/clients, transparency in the transaction processing, open communication to all the involved parties in the transaction. Be proactive.
Client care service is my focus. CONNECT • CONSULT • CLOSE
Designation & Education:
- Committed to providing the highest level of professional service.
- Strong work ethics to get the job done right.
- Caring for your best benefit to deliver results.
- Communication is the key to connect with all parties to happy closing.
- My mission is to build a trust-based relationship.
- To embrace the ever-changing world of technology.
Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Bachelor Degree in School of Management - Boston Universtiy, Massachusetts.
- GRI - The Graduate Realtor Institute.
- Certified Underwriter in Mortgage Financing - School of Underwriter, Burbank.
- BPOR - Certified Broker Price Opinion Realtor, California.
- SFR - Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Realtor, California
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Pasadena Foothill Association of Realtors
- West San Gabriel Valley Association of Realtors
Place Vivien with the Young energy to work with you. CONNECT
- Luxury Home Sales and Leases
- First Time Home Buyers
- Residential and Income Property Sales
• CLOSE Testimonials can be viewed on my website: VivienYoung.net