Armed with a
Bachelor of Science degree
in Advertising and Marketing Communications from the New York Fashion Institute of Technology, I offer a unique combination of skills which include sales, marketing, special events, and creativity. As a fourth generation REALTOR
® in my family, I present a natural familiarity with the real estate market.
Prior to real estate, I worked both in sales and publicity in New York City. Following relocation to Los Angeles, the transition into real estate came naturally having grown up in a family that was fluent in the industry. My utmost strengths come in the form of persistence and attention to detail - characteristics that become critical when buying or selling real estate of any kind.
Always keeping my client's best interests in mind, I uphold the values of hard work, trust, communication and commitment. With a genuine passion for real estate and design, I am confident in my capacity to successfully serve the Los Angeles real estate market for years to come.
- Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Board of Realtors member
- National Realtor Association member
- California Association of Realtors member
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce member
- Windsor Square - Hancock Park Historical Society member
- Hancock Park Garden Club member