California Native and South Orange County home owner, Kristina Nagel offers an impressive hospitality touch to serve consumers. With 10 years in Real Estate Investment and Property Management coinciding with 15 plus years in Advertising and Marketing for globally known companies in the beauty, pharmaceutical, grocery industries, Kristina has earned a reputation as a detailed oriented over achiever who is tenaciously committed to her clients.
Kristina's directing and producing experience guides every aspect of visual technology to ensure every home she represents is shown in its best light. She thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment with a relentless focus on target audience reception.
As a REALTOR® with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California, Kristina brings these qualities to every transaction. As a resident of Newport Beach and Las Flores communities for a decade, she's deeply knowledgeable about the schools and amenities Orange County offers. Your home transactions, buying or selling, are as important to her as her own.
Credentials & Memberships
• National Association of Realtors®
• Orange County Association of Realtors®
• California Association of Realtors®
• California Real Estate License
• California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS)
• Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate
• Cal Poly Pomona Bachelor of Science: Hotel and Restaurant Management, Minors: Marketing, Business
• Club Managers Association of America - President
• California Scholarship Federation - Lifetime Member
• Las Flores PTA
• Mom's Club of RSM
• Race for the Cure | Susan G Komen® Orange County, Former Board Member and Hospitality Chair
• Alliance of Women Directors, Former Events Producer