• Lisa has over 34 years of advertising and marketing experience, with past clients including Coca Cola, Sony, Puma, Pepsi, Gillette, Neiman Marcus, Garnet Hill, JC Penney, Robinson May and Danskin, to name a few.
• She has been successfully investing in California Real Estate since 1989, buying and remodel- ing dozens of homes in Montecito and Los Angeles. She and her husband are locally known and respected for their high-quality restoration and remodeling work on their own, as well as client commissioned projects.
• In addition to a deep local client pool, she also has National and International client contacts in Los Angeles, New York, London, Milan, Hamburg and Japan.
• Involvement with Montecito Union School over 20 years, through 4 children who attended there.
• Due to her remodeling and restoration work on her own properties in Montecito, Lisa has intimate knowldege of all the fine details and intricacies of neighborhoods here.
• Active member of The National Charity League since 2004; Former member of the Advisory Board of the Dream Foundation, and co-chair of their annual fundraiser.
• Member of the Screen Actors' Guild (S.A.G.) and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (A.F.T.R.A.) since 1983.
• Asked to join the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Luxury Collection in Montecito in 2017.
• Cal BRE#02027505.