Staying in constant contact allows me to offer an unparalleled standard of top-level customer service. My number one goal is to make your next move easy. I am pro-active and work tirelessly for my clients' best interests.
"Marguerite's attitude is absolutely wonderful. She fully realizes that a home purchase can be one of the most important life events, and she never pressured us in any way. She maintained a positive outlook no matter what obstacles appeared." -D.P.
By working diligently to obtain the best market price for all of my clients' homes, I intensely react to the changes in the market, stay on top of current properties and masterfully negotiate on their behalf.
"Marguerite within one month had listed and sold my home. She worked diligently and honestly to establish a fair market value that would facilitate a fast sale."-RK
Whether you're here at home in Santa Barbara, across the country or around the world I can make your move uncomplicated! I know all of the other best agents...All over the world!
"Since we live in the Bay Area, we placed our complete trust in dealing with all aspects of purchasing a house with Marguerite. She did not let us down. We could not have purchased our home without her professional and caring attitude."-J.C.
● Fifth generation Californian and Santa Barbara resident over 30 years with strong ties to the community.
● Married with two children.
● Bachelor of Arts in Communication: UCSB, Master's of Art in Psychology: Antioch, TEFL and TESOL Certified.
● Obtained Real Estate license in 1991, representing buyers and sellers in Santa Barbara.
● Member of local, state and national boards of Realtors.