Experience and Specialties
• 2016 REALTOR OF THE YEAR Women's Council of Realtors
• 2017 President's Circle Award Winner
• BHHS Top 50 Producing Agents San Diego County 2016
• Chairman's Circle Award Winner for Production | Top 2% Nationwide
• Performance Management | Prestigious Designation
• Expert Client Follow-up Procedures
• 20 years Design and Construction Experience
• Key Operations and Systems Strategist
• Residential Property Specialist
• Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist
Memberships and Affiliations
• BHHS California Properties | The Charitable Foundation - Board Member
• Women's Council of Realtors | WCR - Board Member
• 2018 President-Elect Women's Council of Realtors | WCR
• National Association of Realtors | California Association of Realtors
• San Diego Association of Realtors
• Asian Real Estate Association of America
Love, enthusiasm and passion in all that she does. That is a good description of the "secret" of Monica's success. Serving people is something she truly enjoys and listening carefully to each of her client's needs, getting to know them and understanding what is most important motivates her to turn their real estate goals into reality. Whether buying, selling or leasing, it is her goal to make real estate transactions flow as smoothly as possible. She enjoys helping people achieve their dreams and welcomes the opportunity to be of service to you.
Monica's real estate career is complimented by an extensive background in developing, marketing, graphic design, operations and management. Accompanied with 20 years of design and construction knowledge she has acquired working with her husband, John Nash, who has created and managed world class architectural projects throughout Southern California, including the extraordinary Del Mar Plaza. Her experience has made her extremely organized and technologically savvy. She is an expert in social media and is constantly educating herself to keep up to date with trends and cutting-edge tools in order to effectively market your home and insure it has the furthest reach.
Most importantly, Monica is driven by the relationships she has with her clients. Their needs are her first and top priority and she prides herself in being open and available to answer questions. She operates with a high degree of professionalism and honesty to give them give them a smooth and positive experience. Additionally, Monica has a background in leadership with numerous philanthropic, educational, and community organizations, thus creating an ability to connect with people and build meaningful, trust-based relationships.
Active in the community she serves and loves, Monica supports the San Diego Center for Children, and is the creator/organizer of the annual Santa visit and "Light Up a Life" event every December at Del Mar Plaza for fundraising and gifts for underprivileged children. She also is an ongoing donor to Giveback Homes, a community of real estate professionals committed to creating social change by helping build homes for deserving families around the world.
Thanks to Monica's superior real estate knowledge, willingness to help clients and colleagues alike, amazing positive attitude and outstanding relationship skills, she has received the 2016 REALTOR® of the Year Award from the Woman's Council of REALTORS® She is one of Berkshire Hathaway's 50 Top Producing agents San Diego County Agents for 2016 transactions. Monica's passion for delivering great results for buyers and sellers has additionally earned her numerous sales and production awards from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties.
Plan | Hope | Future
Monica L. Nash