I am an active realtor and real estate developer with over seven years of experience in residential real estate transactions, representing a diverse group of buyers and sellers. As a highly motivated individual, I possess a strong work ethic and am dedicated to my clients.
Born and raised in Taiwan, I moved to Arcadia, California, at the age of 13. My strong interest in real estate and construction began shortly thereafter. I started my real estate fixer-upper business in 2011 when I purchased my first foreclosure property to renovate and sell. Shortly thereafter, I realized that real estate was the business for me and I obtained my license in 2012. My passion to design and build things ultimately led me to receive a Bachelor of Science degree in construction engineering from the California State Polytechnic University Pomona in 2014. That same year, I started CHR Development by acquiring several vacant parcels of lands to have them entitled for development.
During my journey in real estate, I have performed various transaction which include
- purchasing real estate developments and vacant lots,
- hillside feasibility studies and city planning review approvals,
- real estate investments such as multi family dwellings,
- selling of condominium and single-family homes,
- income property analysis and verification,
- managing the construction of single-family homes,
- and renovating various properties.
I service a range of communities throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire. Being from Taiwan, I am also fluent in Mandarin and English, which is seen as an asset in Southern California. Furthermore, I enjoy life to its fullest. My activities include traveling, fitness, golf, and social events with friends and family.