Vivien believes a Realtor should give the honest opinion in the current market to clarify the chatters to the prospects/clients. To negotiate the best position for the clients, transparency in the processing, timely communication to all involved parties in the transaction. Proactive in client care service. Vivien is both personable and efficient to work with, proven track record and earned trust to help many referrals to deliver results.
Vivien engages with people easily. Converse in multiple interest across with people in different ethnicity and backgrounds. With her multi linguistic skill, enabling the connection of international people and understand their cultures. She is a globetrotter in spare time.
CONNECT • CONSULT • CLOSE
Designation & Education:
- Committed to providing the highest level of professional service.
- Strong work ethics to get the job done right.
- Caring for your best benefit to deliver results.
- Communication is the key to connect with all parties to happy closing.
- My mission is to build a trust-based relationship.
- To embrace the ever-changing world of technology.
Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Bachelor Degree in School of Management - Boston Universtiy, Massachusetts.
- GRI - The Graduate Realtor Institute.
- Certified Underwriter in Mortgage Financing - School of Underwriter, Burbank.
- BPOR - Certified Broker Price Opinion Realtor, California.
- SFR - Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Realtor, California
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Pasadena Foothill Association of Realtors
- West San Gabriel Valley Association of Realtors
Place Vivien with the Young energy to work with you. CONNECT
- Luxury Home Sales and Leases
- First Time Home Buyers
- Residential and Income Property Sales
• CLOSE Testimonials can be viewed on my website: VivienYoung.net